In case you didn't know, February 17th is Random Acts of Kindness Day. Nothing makes a smile more contagious than doing something nice for someone for absolutely no reason. In a world where everyone experiences difficulties and sadness at times, we all need a day to put out some positive vibes in our communities. In celebration of Random Acts of Kindness Day, we’ve decided to do a site-wide sale from now through Sunday. Enter the coupon code “KIND” during checkout to receive a 20% discount on your entire purchase. And who knows, with that costume you buy, you might make someone else smile!
Here are some other ways to promote random acts of kindness:
So make sure you go out and spread some kindness this weekend. We’d love to hear about your random acts of kindness, so feel free to share in the comments!
- Buy something for the person in line behind you.
- Bring some goodies to your neighbors or co-workers.
- Help out a local charity.
- Let someone go in front of you in line.
- Donate money to your favorite charity.
- Buy a toy for a child.
- Send someone a thank you letter.
- Pick up trash.
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Surprise someone with flowers.
Labels: Coupon Code, DIscount, Holidays, Random Acts of Kindness Day, Sale