With Halloween right around the corner, it’s never been a better time to start planning! Every year, one of the hardest decisions to make is deciding what to be this year. With so many choices, it may be difficult to narrow it down to just one costume! You might sit and ponder for weeks on end, but before you know it, Halloween will be here! No one likes to be stuck with a shoddy last-minute costume that nobody else wanted to buy at the Halloween costume store. So say it with us, “I will plan ahead this year!”
We’re here to help, so to give you some incentive, we’re going to reward you for planning ahead! Starting today, we’re hosting our Pin It to Win It Contest to help you gather your costume ideas in one place. It’s a fun and easy way to help you plan for this year’s Halloween look and (best of all) one lucky winner will receive a $75 shopping spree to our website! It's easy to participate. Just follow these easy steps to get started:
Sound simple enough? We think so too! Don’t let Halloween sneak up on you this year. Plan ahead and shop early so you can make this Halloween your best one yet. Don’t have a Pinterest account yet? No worries, you can start by signing up here. Once you have an account, don’t forget to add the Pin-It button to your bookmarks toolbar.
- Follow us on Pinterest.
- Create a board on Pinterest titled “Halloween 2013”.
- Pin your favorite costumes from PureCostumes.com onto your board.
- Access the contest tab on our Facebook page.
- Fill out the sweepstakes form and include the URL to your Pinterest board.
- Invite friends to increase your chances of winning! While you can only submit a form once, you can earn extra entries when friends participate after clicking on your uniquely generated link.
This contest will run from now until 12 p.m. (PT) on September 13th, so get started and don’t miss your chance to win. If you need inspiration, you’re welcome to check out our boards on Pinterest and re-pin the costumes that you like. If you have questions, feel free to leave us a comment and we’ll be happy to help you on your way. Good luck!
Labels: Contest, Costume Ideas, Giveaways, Halloween