Valentine's Day is tomorrow and in celebration, we wanted to share something with you to make your day extra special! We've designed for you a few cupcake toppers inspired by classic Valentine’s Day conversation hearts to top off your favorite desert! Whether you’re planning a love day soiree or baking up sweet treats to share, these printable cupcake toppers will add a special touch to your delicious dessert! Here’s how you can easily make this DIY Valentine’s Day craft:
- 8.5”x11” White Card Stock
- 2” Circle Hole Punch or Scissors
- Print out the free Valentine’s Day cupcake toppers above onto white 8.5”x 11”card stock paper. Depending on how many cupcakes you are making, feel free to print out as many as you need!
- Cut them out using a 2” circle hole punch which you can find at most craft stores. If you don’t have one, you can just cut along the outline of the hearts with scissors.
- Tape the top half of a toothpick to the back of the cupcake topper. Repeat until you've done this to all of them.
Now all you have to do is top your favorite cupcakes with these adorable decorations and enjoy with those you love! For more holiday costume and party ideas, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. Lastly, please let us know what you think about these cupcake toppers and let us know if there are any other themes you’re interested in by leaving us a comment!
Labels: DIY, Party Planning, Printables, Trends, Valentine's Day